Right Place, Right Time.

I played at Open Mic at the Fringe Bar on Tuesday. After I performed, I was approached by a local radio show host named Terry Shore. He asked me some questions about my original songs, and after some discussion, he said that he needed someone for his radio show for the next morning. A last-mintue cancellation opened up a spot, and he asked me if I could do 5 songs the next day at 10:00am.

It was a bit rough waking up early for the first time in a while, but it was worth it. It was a lot of fun, and a good experience for me, since I haven't had much experience singing until lately. I sang 5 original songs, interspersed with some interview clips. It's airing in Wellington at 2:30pm on Saturday, but it will be available online eventually as well. I'll post a link as soon as I can.

This is all further proof that Wellington is an awesome city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment