I call it..."Song-taking"

Wednesday morning, I awoke around 4am to the sound of a bird I had never heard before. And it kept singing its tune, and it was damn catchy. So in the darkness of way-too-early morning, I scribbled some mostly legible notes in my music notebook. I returned to sleep, and in the morning, I had myself a sweet bass line, plagiarized from nature itself. Now I just have to wait for a bird to sing me a sweet chorus, and I'll have myself a song.

Tomorrow I have to get a new new bank card. I forgot which pin I selected for my new account, and in the process of trying to figure out which of my regular pins I chose, the bank machine ate my card for security reasons. Classic. As a side note, I will also spend part of tomorrow editing a script for a comedy that's going to be shot in Auckland, New Zealand. Seriously.

Oh, and it's Guy Fawkes Night here in New Zealand, which for me means that we celebrate yet another movie starring Natalie Portman. With fireworks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment