Elliott Smith

Over the years, I've had people comment that I sound a bit like Elliott Smith. Until last week, I had never listened to Elliott Smith, and the only things I knew about him before was that he was dead, and that Ben Folds had written a song about him. I started listening to his first album, Roman Candle, and he's absolutely amazing. I could learn a lot from this guy, so I'm intending to listen to his albums chronologically over the next few weeks.

I've decided to record videos of some of my stuff, and post them on my YouTube channel. I have a few videos there already, and I hope to get a few more done this next week.

Also, feel free to leave comments on my blog, if you wish. I just changed the settings for commenting, and I'm curious how it will all work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment