I still have not found work here yet. The recession is kind of a problem. And many of the jobs I would qualify for are not looking for someone on a temporary visa. But I'm still remaining hopeful. It's still been a great experience here in Wellington, and I really feel like I'm having a much-deserved sabbatical.

My flatmate Mark and I have similar tastes in television, and I've been getting into a few BBC series that he has on his computer. I mean... "on DVD." Anyway, I just caught up in Peep Show, a show about two flatmates. They shoot the scenes as they would be seen through the eyes of a character. While it's from their perspective, you also get to hear the inner voice. It's quite interesting.

The other show I've been watching is The Mighty Boosh. It's one of the weirdest shows I have ever seen, but it's quite funny. I'm actually using one of their weird songs as the basis for a guitar piece that I'm writing. It should be a fun project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment