Housekeeping

It has been far too long since I posted here regularly. I went through a less-than-awesome transition period upon returning to Canada from New Zealand, and it took me a while to get settled. I now have a full-time job at Long and McQuade as a guitar salesman, and I hope that the stability of a real job will allow me to return to my more regular blogging schedule.

I have been slowly working on some musical projects lately, and I have a few upcoming concert appearances. I really want to perform live music on a regular basis again, and the next few months should help me regain the wonderful habit of regular performance.

In addition to my musical projects, I have recently begun doing some revision for a script that is being turned into a short film by Five Stones Films. So far it has been an interesting project. More on that as it develops.

In the meantime, I have uploaded a few tracks composed in the late stages of developing Notepad Command.

Notepad Command Extended Music Release by RHProductions

0 comments:

Post a Comment