Waiting, waiting, waiting

The long-awaited iPad finally launched outside of the United States on Friday. Since I have been working on a video game project for the iPad, it has been a rather anxious wait for the release. No matter how hard you try, you can't sell an iPad game to someone who doesn't have an iPad yet.

Now that iPads are available in Canada, I now have to wait until the iPad game officially gets approved for release via the iTunes store. I thought that once I wrote the music and created the sound effects, it would ease the pressure, but I'm finding the waiting part to be the most stressful. Even under the time constraints that I had before, I was not as anxious as I am now. I had the power to do something about it before, but now, it's in someone else's hands. Apparently I don't like other peoples' hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment